Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Boy is Glowing

Scott's myelogram went well yesterday. He said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. They took about 7 xrays, did the myelogram and a CT scan.....hence the title. Scott said he has had so many xrays, mri's and ct's that he knows his insides MUST be glowing. Now just to wait for the results.

Becky has been at our house this week. She is on Spring Break and did not have to work so she is spending some time with Scott. I love it when she visits! It makes him so happy. I really think he was glad she was there for his test yesterday. We have had some nice talks while he has been at work. I really enjoy spending time with her. She is the perfect fit for Scott and I am sure they will have many happy years together. No wedding date yet. They still have a while since she will be in college until May 2010. That gives them a lot of time to plan. I know they have been discussing a few things but it is just discussion. I offered to go look at dresses with her (if she doesn't think that is weird) because Scott doesn't want to go because he doesn't want to see the dress until their wedding day. He is a traditional boy in that sense. I would love to go look at all the beautiful gowns! Maybe a Bridal Show too....sounds like fun to me.

I did get some scrap booking done yesterday. Will take photos and post my layouts when I get home. Used an older Studio Calico add on Lost River Valley. It fit my photo perfectly!

eta: here are the layouts i got done yesterday.




That's all for now.

K

No comments: