Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Paisley Party

Rob and I had tickets to see Brad Paisley with Dierks Bently and Darius Rucker tonight. Although I am not a huge fan of Country music (I do like some of it) the show was awesome. Brad Paisely puts on a great show! And he play for about 2 1/2 hours! He kept saying that he was so happy to be home (he lives here) they were just going to play all night! Definitely worth the money. Darius Rucker (aka Hootie) was great! I thought it would be strange to hear him play country music but I was pleasantly surprised. And Dierks Bently is HOT!

Before the show we went to dinner at Merchants. The restaurant is on Broadway right down from the Sommet Center. I stayed within my points....had pasta with veggies which was very good but Rob had the shrimp and grits which was GREAT! Such good flavor and I don't even like grits. I might like them now.

All in all a great date night.

I'll leave you with some photos of this evening.






Night all

K

No comments: