Tuesday, April 27, 2010

uh, am i REALLY a scrapper

Vintagefest was this past weekend.  I had a great time with the girls but you would never know cuz I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES.  Some scrapper I am.  I was sooooo excited to meet Nik, reconnect with Steph and hang out with Lorie and April again.  Oh, and to see Jenni, Jared and the whole JBS gang again.  It is always such a fun time with them.
Friday we hung out at the Flea Market then cropped. Or some of us did.  I got ONE layout done.  Just not feeling inspired.  Not sure how that happened with all the talent in the room.  Maybe it was performance anxiety, ha! ha!
Saturday was filled with classes, lots of laughter, good food and hanging with friends.  I started one more layout but didn't finish.  I was too busy laughing.  I am talking pee in my pants laughing.  It has never been so loud at Vintagefest!  We all had a fabulous time.

Better than anything was meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones.  I love these girls.  Can't wait to see them again!
 Nik, Steph, Lorie, Jenni (back row), April and me (front row)
thanks Jared for playing photographer and Steph for sending me these

XOXO
K

No comments: