Friday, December 04, 2009

One week down

25 to 51 to go.  i made it through the first week without rob.  i have been trying to stay busy and with the coming holidays and my new position at work, i have had no problem doing so.  i have big plans for the weekend craft-wise. 

my friday five this week is based on things i am excited about:

  1. Jenni Bowlin Viintage Fest tomorrow!  I have been looking forward to this for several weeks.  and to top it off Lorie and April from Studio Calico will be attending.  I will get to meet Lorie for the first time!  so super excited!
  2. Lauren being promoted to full time at her job.  that means a raise and BENEFITS!  yay.....
  3. getting the trees out of the attic and decorating for christmas on sunday.  Scott will have to help me get it all out.  i am sure he will be thrilled about that!
  4. my new position.  i am looking forward to taking our team to the next level!
  5. my mail.  it's a super great day when you get studio calico, scrapbook trends and pottery barn all in the same day!  



 i am off to dinner with lauren and then to see Brothers.  then home to pack for the classes and crop tomorrow. 

tgif!
xoxo
K

    No comments: