Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a class

today i signed up for a class with the ever fabulous jenni bowlin!  she is teaching a class in Nov at Memories in Bloom in Clarksville,TN.  i have taken a couple of her classes before and they are so fun.  and you get to use the best (JBS) product!  i have loved every project i have ever made in jenni's classes so when I read the MIB blog this morning i called as soon as the store opened as the space is limited.  and, i got in!  so if you live in the area and want to take this class give MIB a call!




not only am i taking this class, Ali E's class, Yesterday and Today, at BPS starts tomorrow!  i am soooooo excited to take this class.  i love the fact that ali concentrates on telling a story with photos. i have some great photos from my parents i want to use in this class.  i feel i need to get their story recorded.   i just have to be sure to manage my time wisely.  i am always busy this time of year and need to buckle down and really participate in this class.  i WILL make myself do it!

off to complete my resume.  need to turn it all in on friday.  and, i want to do it before glee!  that gives me one hour.  later!

K

No comments: