Saturday, June 06, 2009

Yard Sale Day




Got up this morning at 6 am and started putting things out although the sale wasn't to officially to begin until 9. Glad I did. Sold lots of stuff before 8. Even sold Lauren's junker car before we called it a day! So glad to get rid of that. And a very nice lady drove all the way from Clarksville to buy my Polish Pottery...she bought it all. Now for a trip to Pottery Barn to get some serving pieces for my dishes. All toled we made $878 and some change! Still have some things left and will try again tomorrow for a little to sell it. I sure don't want to store it all again and some of it I just don't want to give to Goodwill.

And in honor of the windfall these babies are coming to live at my house!



Ann Taylor Loft...I have been waiting for this to be on sale. Since I am still losing weight I didn't want to pay full price.



Coach Gladiator sandals...i have been drooling over these for weeks!

Can't wait for them to get here. Had to order them since the stores didn't have them in my size. I love the sandals and got an awesome deal on them. Let's just hope they fit my hobbit feet!

Watching Revolutionary Road....peace out!
K

No comments: