Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I am seeing a trend....

All my posts lately have been about tv shows or movies. I swear that is not all I do.

On that note, I did watch Glee last night. Steph was talking about it on the Studio Calico message board and raved about how good it was. I finally had a chance to watch it online last night and she was so right. I told you I love a good song and dance show (or movie)! You can check it out here.


Have also been watching So You Think You Can Dance. There are some very talented dancers out there. Looking forward to the rest of the season.


And finally, I am hooked on The Bachelorette yet again. I said I wasn't going to watch but I just can't help myself. I have watched all of The Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and just can't stop. I do like Jillian. I have not yet picked my "horse". It is a toss up between a few of the bachelors: Jake, Reid and Kiptyn. I really like Jake but have to see how it pans out for him next week.


Rob just called and he is coming home tomorrow night instead of Thursday. The inspection in Chicago is complete. I am glad it is over for his sake but I know that he will be going back to assist with some training there. Maybe it will involve another trip back to the city for me. Still have to hit up the Art Institute. I love Chicago! Have to pick up some groceries tonight. Have to make sure there is food for the man.....

That's all for now.

Peace.
K

No comments: