Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Just a quick update today. I weighed in today and have lost another .6 of a pound. Not bad since it hasn't been a full week since my last weigh in. I couldn't make my regular meeting this week so I went early. Still a loss. Got my 16 week charm too! Total loss so far is 32.4 lbs!

Got the coveted dress yesterday. I love it. So cute on. Will have to take a pic and post it. Have to go this evening to try to find just the right strapless bra and I want a cute little cardigan to wear with it. Still waiting on the sandals.....

Looking forward to dinner with the bosses tomorrow. Not much else going on. I think I will have my "horse" chosen for the Bachelorette by next week. Still contemplating.....

Have a great day!
K

ETA The coveted sandals came today and just as I feared they do NOT fit the hobbit feet. BOO!
EETA And the dress is a boo too!

No comments: