Thursday, April 30, 2009

NSD challenges

In honor of National Scrapbook Day, each of the ladies on the design team at Studio Calico issued a challenge on their blogs. Since I will be out of town in Atlanta this weekend I wanted to get a couple of the layouts done and posted so I can link them up on Sat. I finished 2 last night and hope to work on some tomorrow. I was up late last night scrapping. I could have stayed up all night...I was on a roll. But I had to work today so I stopped at 11:15. Too bad I couldn't keep on scrapping...my mojo was at work! Here are the 2 layouts I did last night:




Scott and I will be going to Atlanta this weekend for my niece's confirmation. Then on Monday we are going to see the King Tut exhibit at the Atlanta Civic Center. I am so excited to see this...so is Scott. He really worked hard to get the time off of work...he wanted to see this. We tried the last time we were there but it was closed. So looking forward to it. Love to hang out with my son and my parents are going with us too. Should be a great day! I am sure there will be some pics. That is, if they let me take pics.

Off to finish watching Grey's. Night.

K

No comments: