Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lookie, Lookie, Lookie

What is coming to live at my house! Last night was Reveal Night at Studio Calicoand I was able to score 2 adds on kits despite the internet going in and out on me again! I had set the alarm because I really wanted both Double Dutch and Simon Says and didn't want to miss out on getting them. Add ons tend to sell out quickly. The alarm went off, I logged on and just as I was adding them to my cart, the internet went out! Oh no! NOT AGAIN! I called Comcast and told the guy that I needed my internet on now! To make a long story short, I had been on the phone for an hour earlier in the evening because the internet and phone were out yet again when I got home from work. Anywhoo, the internet got reset and the kits are mine! Can I get a woot, woot?

Playground (the main kit that I have a subscription to)

Simon Says Add on


Double Dutch Add on

I just love Studio Calico. Check out all the great layouts and projects from the fabulous design team. A very talented group of ladies in my opinion. Thanks girls!

Peace out

K

No comments: