Wednesday, April 22, 2009

...and the voice is gone

Not sure what is going on with me. I have been feeling under the weather since Sunday evening. The voice keeps coming and going. I have a doctor appointment this afternoon. Hoping to get something good....to knock this out. I do loath going to the doctor although I do love ours. I am hoping it is just allergies....Lauren came home last night and told me that the flu is going around. Not that I think I have the flu (is it the flu season yet?).

Studio Calico had it's first book club chat last night. I enjoyed it so much! We read Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford. It was about the relationship between a Chinese boy and Japanese girl during WWII. I enjoyed the book...it was a good story. The book for next month is this one:



I have already finished it! I loved this one. Even more that the other. So much so that I am now reading this (by the same author):



I do love a good book! So glad I decided to participate in the book club. It's nice to get together with women who have the same interests as I do. Come and join us!

That's all for now.

K

No comments: