Monday, April 20, 2009

More scrappin' and organization

I stayed home from work today. I was feeling terrible this morning. Headache, upset stomach...you get the drift. I feel a little better this evening. A little bit of a sore throat now. Hoping it is allergies.

I did get a couple of layouts done today. Did two for the Super Sketch class at 2 Peas. Used a couple of things from the Scarlet Lime kit I won on Ali's blog and the Fortune Cookie kit from Studio Calico. Still trying to work out the Faux Hawk layout (also not sure what is up with the pic...will have to take another one tomorrow morning when the light is better). Thinking it needs something. Anywhoo...her they are in all their glory.







I also organized my Studio Calico kits. I took them out of the kraft bags they come in, cut off the label sticker and wrote the month, year and name of the kit and put them in clear plastic bags. I have them in order of month from the oldest in the back to the newest in the front. This works better for me since I can see all the contents now. Much easier to use them if I can see what is in them. Check it out.




That's all I got for now!

K

No comments: