Thursday, April 23, 2009

A glimpse of my creative space.

This was a quick photo op. Just had the idea and went with it. Please excuse the mess on the desk. I have not fully cleaned up after my scrap session this weekend.


A cute wire basket I picked up from Target to hold new items. Lots of gaffer tape in the top.

Ikea shelves that hold my cardstock in cropper hopper vertical paper storage, magazines, photo albums for my photos (Library of Memories style) and a few unused American Crafts albums, PB scissors I have yet to hang and PB ampersand, a Quickutz squeeze (i hardly ever use it), a mini album (from a class by Stephanie Howell). Lamps are from Ikea also.


Another shot where my albums and mags are.




The owl wall transfer that I adore



Sorry the color is off on this one. This is my large Expedit shelf from Ikea. All baskets are from Ikea also. They were natural color that my hubby spray painted gloss black for me. They hold my supplies: chipboard letters, cb elements, stickers, journaling supplies, buttons. All in the baskets labeled with tags. On top are a few photo frames and decor items. I am still in the process of decorating my space.
Another shot of the large shelf.



Often used pens, scissors, rulers, BG files, etc stored in cups from PB that I got on sale for 99
cents.

Some photos waiting to be sorted and put away.


and finally my messy desk.
Just a little tour.
Night.
K











No comments: