Thursday, March 05, 2009

It's a beautiful day!

Literally. The weather is beautiful, Weight Watchers went beautifully and I got 3 (count 'em), 3 beautiful kits from Studio Calico.

First. It was in the high 60's here today. Made for a nice day. Just wish I could have been outside a little more.

Second. I went to my Weight Watchers meeting tonight and I lost 4.4 pounds this week! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I was a little upset last week when I only lost 1 pound but I guess I just had to find my groove. I also started exercising this week. There was only one person that lost more than me and she lost 4.8 pounds. Maybe this is the program for me. No wait.....this IS the program for me. I am enjoying eating healthy foods. And amazingly enough, I am not that hungry. I am on my way now!

And last but not least my beautiful kits. I love them all so much. I can't wait to scrap this weekend. I got the main kit, Garment District, and the Gingham and Chiffon add ons. Here are some drool-worthy photos....

Gingham


Chiffon


Garment District


Off to watch Grey's. One more reason today is beautiful!

K

No comments: