Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Molly, Molly, Molly

So, finally The Bachelor has chosen his girl. Not sure I would be with Jason if I were Molly. Set up or not he was a little scheisty (sp?). If he loved her, he should have picked her. Oh, well. Not my life....

I have my Weight Watchers meeting tomorrow after work. I have really done well this week. Sure hope I have lost more than one pound. I made it a point to walk at work today. Plans are to do so every day. I tried some whole wheat couscous tonight. It was very good. Also picked up a rotisserie chicken from Target and roasted some eggplant. Yummy! I didn't even eat all my points today. I know I am supposed to but I was full and didn't want to eat anymore.

My Studio Calico kits should arrive tomorrow. I am excited to get them in my hot little hands! Some scrapping will definitely be done this weekend.

Off to start my new book for the new SC book club. One of the girls started a thread about starting a book club and of course I am in. I love to read...it is one of my other passions. The first book is Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. Looks like a good one.

Night.

K

No comments: