Sunday, November 07, 2010

month of gratitude

i have seen a lot of gratitude posts this month.  facebook, blogs....so, i am jumping on the band wagon.  i am a bit behind so here's my list so far.
i am grateful for:
1.  my family.  we are all happy and healthy.
2.  House marathons.  love that show.
3.  Weight Watchers.  the first program i have tried that has allowed me to lose weight and keep it off.
4.  scrapbooking.  even though i haven't done it in the past couple of months i still love it.  i just have to get my creative juices flowing again.
5.  my crock pot.  cooking for one is not all it is cracked up to be.  most nights i don't cook.  scott and becky got me a slow cooker cook book from Williams Sonoma and i have been trying some of the recipes.  it works out great.  throw everything in the crock pot and have dinner for 3 or 4 days.
6.  phone calls from Scott.  i really miss my boy and it is so nice to get random calls from him. he called me today while he was on his break.  made the rest of my day!
7.  that Rob has people with him in Delaware that he knows.  he misses us but he has friends that he can do things with there.  makes it easier on him and easier on me.

guess this means i will be doing a blog post a day for the rest of the month.  tune in tomorrow for a new gratitude.

xoxo
K

No comments: