Tuesday, July 13, 2010

some great news

Today scott called me on his way home from Chicago to tell me that HE GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!  and Becky GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Scott will be working at Graham Elliot's and Becky will be at Sarah's Candies.  They are both super excited.  I am sure they are a little anxious to because they need to be there in 2 WEEKS!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!  Lots to do including finding an apartment (they have a couple they saw on their first trip and are hoping they are still available), finalizing wedding plans and getting packed up to move.  Lots of lists and calls to be made.  I am so proud of both of them.  They are living their dream.........

And i can't post this without being totally honest that i am a little sad.  I will miss Scott so much.  He is my baby.  I know it is time for him to be on his own and start his own life but it is still so hard for me.  I am sure I will be a sobbing fool when I leave him in Chicago.  He will be starting a new chapter in his life and so will I.  We will both be just fine.........i love you big man~


xoxo
K

No comments: