- Rob has been in Delaware all week on a business trip. I am not talking to him (just kidding) because he went to the beach AND to Friendly's (and ate Watermelon sherbert, my fave) with me. He is no bueno.
- Going to my neice's dance recital on Sunday. I haven't seen them dance in a couple of years. Looking forward to seeing their progression.
- Planning to hit up Archiver's while in Atlanta. We don't have one in Nashville. I NEED to get a mat Nik was telling me about. Anyone have any coupons??
- Went to get a mani/pedi last night. There just something about getting a pedi that is so relaxing. Personally, i could not give a pedi. Feet are gross. Especially when they are Hobbitt feet (my son's loving nickname) like mine. Kudos to my pedicurist! She can make even the Hobbitt's look good!
- Bummed out that we cannot go see our friends in Cincinnati over Memorial Day weekend. We were stationed together in Germany and haven't seen each other in about 6 years. We had planned to go but I forgot the Daughtry concert is the 30th. Aaaaacccckkkkk! How could i forget that??