Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A snow day in Asheville

I am sitting in my room at the hotel in Asheville.  It is really snowing hard.  We left the MACPAC early today.  It sit on top of a hill with a very windy road leading to it.  As soon as the snow started sticking every one there started to head out.   The winding road gets treacherous.  So, here I sit.  Watching Oprah.  And it continues to come down.  I am sure dinner will be at the hotel restaurant tonight.  I don't think it would be a very good idea to try to venture out.  They were teasing us that we brought the snow with us.  Sure hoping it stops so we can spend the day there tomorrow.  It is supposed to clear up and warm up by Thursday when we have to go home.  I sure hope so.  And I am hoping that the sunny CA weather follows Rob home. He will be home Thursday afternoon.  Can't wait to see him.  He is ready to come home for good.  He really misses us.  Hoping he can accomplish his mission in the next couple of months and come home. 

that's all for now.
K
(pics taken with my blackberry from the window of my hotel room)

No comments: