- Rob is home for good from CA. He starts his new position on Monday. I am glad he is home. It was so rough on him being out there away from us. Much easier on me since I had the kids at home with me. My dad flew out to make the drive back home with him. So sweet of him to do that. I think they had a great time just hanging out even if the drive was long and there wasn't much to see! Thanks Daddy! I know you made the trip easier on him just by being there.
- Things have been rough at work this week. We are in full consolidation mode and just when I think I have everything covered one more thing pops up that needs to be done. I just wish it was going a little more smoothly. I have had one of those annoying tension headaches for the last couple of days. Looking forward to the completion of the consolidation and being fully staffed.
- I have been thinking a lot lately about where I want to go on vacation. I have to talk to Rob about it but I would love to head to the beach for a few days in June. Not sure where I would like to go but wherever it is I just want to relax. Seems like a lot of times our vacation involves doing lots of things and not enough relaxing. I think I just want to sit on the beach with a good book and maybe a margarita and do nothing! Sounds like heaven to me.
- I started reading Jodi Picoult's new book House Rules last night and I love it already.
- Planning a trip to anthropologie this weekend. Hoping these pretties will be coming home with me!
That's all i have for now. Have a teriffic weekend!