usually i just say morning since i am NOT a morning person but this morning is a good one. it's good because i am feeling fine. yesterday i was freezing all day.....so cold that the hair on my arms was standing up. yuck! i went home and turned up the heat (to 70 from the normal 67), put on my jammy pants, a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie. and i was still cold. in fact, i was shivering. and we all know what that means. yep, that's right. i had the dreaded fever. i took some tylenol and planted myself in the recliner. i stayed there the rest of the night until i went to bed about 10:30. My son came home from work about 11:15 and came in and kissed me on the forehead (as he usually does, sweet boy) and it woke me up. and i was drenched. fever broke. yay. this morning i got up feeling much better! so glad since i am to go to Asheville, NC for work on Monday and Rob comes home on Thursday. anywho, on to Friday five.
- got these lovlies from Anthro this week. i love that i can fit into their clothes now. it is my new love.
2. anxiously awaiting the March kit reveal at Studio Calico. i am amazed by the great job April and the team do in choosing what goes into each kit. i am so glad i found SC...the kits, the design team and the community there is next to none. i know i gush about SC a lot but i REALLY do love it.
3. ready for my honey to come home for a visit. it will be a much needed break for him after his big inspection. plus he needs a family fix. he really misses us. it is much harder for him since he is alone. at least i have the kids. i have a honey-do list for him too. hope he doesn't mind....tee hee!
4. i am surprised by the fact that i haven't watched much of the Olympics. i usually am glued to the tv during them. i did watch some figure skating but not much. wish i had seen more.
5. plans for the weekend: finish helping Lauren apply for a job at the VA tonight. clean the house tomorrow. go to the grocery sometime this weekend. i need to get some stuff for rob that we don't eat like white bread (ick!). go to Lowe's to pick out a garage door opener to be installed while Rob is home. pack for my trip to Asheville. try to find some time to scrap. a tall order but i can do it!