Monday, February 01, 2010

it's an Etsy kind of Monday

i have been browsing on etsy tonight and thought i would share some things i really like.  i always enjoy seeing what my other blog friends like.  so here's a few things that caught my eye.

 
i love the detail on this platter by claytime  


 
these buttons by ItziarSanVicente.  i think the texture could add some real interest to a layout.


 
i love the pattern on this scarf by MichelleBrusegaard.  i may just have to put that in my cart!


 cute, cute!  i have a thing for birds lately.  this headband is by mylavaliere.  and it IS in my cart!


 
i love anything Venice!  this print is by scarletbeautiful.

have a good night.  i am indulging in my guilty pleasure tonight and spending a couple of hours with The Bachelor.

xoxo
K

No comments: