i have been having a hard time coming up with my friday five so this is going to be 5 very random things.
1. really, really enjoyed the john mayer concert. such a great talent. and i am not usually one for tattoos BUT that sleeve he has is sexy on him!
2. i went to see The Wolfman tonight right after work. i didn't want to be home by myself all night. it was ok. i should have waited to see it on video. oh well, they can't all be good.
3. had my first staff meeting since becoming Supervisor today. i think it went pretty well.
4. i bought The Time Travelers Wife and Army Wives Season 3. waiting for Lauren to get home to watch Army Wives. we both love it. there are a couple of things that bug me like why is the General's wife hanging out with a Specialist's wife. things like that don't happen. at least not in the Army we were in!
5. i was missing Rob this afternoon so much i checked to see if there were any flights available tonight. no such luck. i will have to spend Valentine's Day without my love.
i am watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies. i am always fascinated by what the committees come up with. i am also thumbing through the new Scrapbooks Etc that came in the mail today.
not much planned for this weekend. i am taking my car in for servicing tomorrow but will probably just chill out and relax other than that.