Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Five

happy friday loves! i am soooo looking forward to the weekend. it has been a pretty crappy week at work. here's my friday five:

1~looking forward to getting home and having this on my doorstep!

2~looking forward to another vacation in New York City with Rob. just for a long weekend but that is good enough for me! searching for plane tix and hotel tonight!

3~happy that i lost some weight this week. was seriously worried after all the yummy food i ate in chicago (i skipped weigh in last week...was afraid i had gained and didn't want to see it)

4~making a trip to my fave store for some fall goodies. v neck sweaters for $15 sounds good to me!

5~keeping my fingers crossed that Lauren gets the management job she is interviewing for today.

Have a great weekend! i will be spending some time in my scrap studio this weekend. lots of new goodies to play with. oh, and i also ordered this today! love it!

smooches.

K

No comments: