Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daughtry Rocks!


So I went to the long awaited Daughtry concert on Tuesday night after a bout of some kind of stomach bug. I actually stayed home from work on Monday and Tuesday because I felt so bad. I felt much better by Tuesday afternoon....not that any illness would have stopped me from seeing that show. I would have crawled there if I had too!

Lauren went with me. We had a great time. The show was awesome. Lots of new songs and some old faves. It was standing room only (general admission) at The Mercy Lounge/Cannery Ballroom and it was sold out. We were able to get pretty close to the stage. We were standing with some cool girls we met there. Had a great time dancing (if that is what you can call my attempt), jumping (which i can do pretty well) and listening to my fave band (the best part). Actually the best part was seeing Chris Daughtry. I know I sound like a school girl but there is just something about him. Could be the bald head, that he seems like a "nice" guy (he wore his wedding ring...don't see a lot of performers doing that), he is a little "dirty" (rocker style). It is probably a combo of all of that. Someone yelled out something to him and he even looked like he may have been blushing! Of course, he could have just been hot as the temp in there was like 100 degrees! And yes, Rob knows I think he is H-O-T. Of course my hubby is the hottest and is the only man for me!

I'll leave you with some pics of Lauren and I before the concert. I didn't take my phone or camera in with me. I always end up trying to hard to get good shots and miss out on stuff.








Peace out!
K

No comments: