Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scrap eh dee do dah

i scrapped all afternoon today. got 3 layouts done using my Studio Calico kits! i have been trying to go back and use my kits up. i still have so many kits i have not touched! sad, but true. i have gotten my scrap mojo back so i am working on using them up now. here are the 3 i completed today:





let me just say how much i love Maya mists now. i only have 2 but i see many more colors in my future. i want to spray everything! now i know what the hype is all about. i am on the band wagon now. will have to see how many colors i can get tomorrow. it is Studio Calico Aug kit reveal tomorrow. excited to see the full kits. i am sure i will love them all. may need to pare down this month since i do want to go to NYC in Sept.

just finished watching Knowing with Nicholas Cage. it was not very good, in my opinion. his last few movies with the exception of the National Treasure series have not been up to par for me. not sure what it is. lauren and scott both liked it but me, not so much. did see The Ugly Truth on Friday and loved it. Very funny. not for kids (or young teens for that matter). very explicit sexual content. love Katherine Heigl!

off to bed. morning comes early!

night.

K

No comments: