Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My horse went home.

On the Bachelorette, that is. No more Reid. Personally, I think she made a mistake but I guess he did himself in by not opening up and telling her how he really felt about her. She kept asking and he kept dodging. I am usually pretty good at predicting. I know she really likes Ed (although he did have a little "trouble" on the overnight date ;) but I was hoping for Reid because I like him.

Not much going on here. I do have my book club meeting at MIB tonight. We are discussing Outstanding Mini Albums.....although this is a good selection I seem to have a scrap block this month so there will be no completed project from me. We are using it for 2 months and the plan is to make the bones of a mini album tonight and bind it with the Bind It All next month. I plan to use mine for my New York City trip or my class reunion depending on the size.

That's all I have for now.
K

No comments: