Wednesday, July 01, 2009

JBS Mercantile

So have you seen the new JBS Mercantile gallery this month? Some seriously talented ladies on that team. I loved everything they did. So much in fact that I placed a big, fat order! Maybe I will be able to gain some inspiration which has been seriously lacking lately! Here's the goodies I bought:


July project kit (want to do this and hang it in my bedroom)

July Papercrafting kit

Mary Engelbreict (sp?) limited edition kit (will put it together with my kiddos who will soon be leaving the nest in mind. I have been eyeing this for quite a while.)

July Papercrafting Add On



Patriotic Bingo Cards (will be great for those 4th of July pics I plan to take this weekend)



All this in addition to all my Studio Calico goodies. Got the main kit, Documentary and 2 add ons, Field Notes and Director's Cut. Sure will be a scrappy good month at my house!



Thinking a lot today about Stephanie and her family. Her husband Jimmy is returning from a deployment to Afghanistan tomorrow. So grateful for his service (and hers). There will definitely be many reasons to celebrate in the Howell household this year!




Peace out!




K









No comments: