Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Update

Very productive weekend here. Saturday we got up and went to the Farmer's Market after the SC reveal, of course. Got lots of yumminess. Corn, peaches, heirloom eggplant, beans, beans and more beans. It was fun but boy was it HOT! I watched the first and second episode of True Blood. I have to say I didn't really like it and deleted the rest from my Netflix Que.

Today I steam cleaned the carpet, cleaned up a little, did some laundry, went shopping and to a movie with Lauren. We saw My Sister's Keeper. I loved the book and loved the movie too. It was a boo-hoo fest. Not a dry eye in the place. Lots of sniffling and blowing of noses. All signs of a good chick flick!

It is back to the old grindstone tomorrow. Looking forward to my parents' visit. They arrive Thursday and will go home on Tuesday. Have to find something fun to do. Oh, I know....since the kitchen didn't get painted we could do that! Am sure they would love it! Just kidding. I have something in mind. Just have to check into it.

I'll leave you with a layout I did last week. Lauren wanted me to do one for her. She asked for it, she got it.



Night.

K

No comments: