Monday, July 20, 2009

Got some scrapping done!

Yay! I finally scrapped! I got 2 layouts done and 16 (yep that's right, 16) cards done. The cards were from the Basic Grey Lemonade and June Bug line and came from a kit. I love BG card kits! They are always so cute and so easy to make. I am all about a kit!


The first layout is for the June sketch at 2 Peas. I based mine on the example the fabulous April Foster did. I love how it turned out! All supplies are from the Studio Calico June kit Soda Fountain. I think the SC letter paper was perfect for my Scrabble layout.





The second one is a lift of Lynn Ghahary from the June Scrapbook Trends. I have wanted to do a layout like this and her design was perfect.





Oh, I am the queen of the scrap lift, in case you haven't noticed. It is much easier for me. I always give credit where credit is due though. I am not one to use someone else's design and then act like it was mine. I don't like when people do that. We all scrap lift occasionally so just give the original designer credit already!



In other news, I had a mani/pedi on Saturday so the hobbit feet look less hobbity now! I even got Rob to get one with me. He had never had one. I am not sure he will again. He just wanted to do what I was doing on Sat. so he joined in. The guy at the shop said they have men "regulars" including some football players....see even Titans (as in TN Titans) get their feet done!




I also watched 9 episodes of The Tudors on Netflix. Just put it in your Queue and voila! instant movie (or tv show). That is, as long as it can be viewed instantly. I watched it right on my laptop! It was a perfect afternoon spent scrapping and watching Jonathan Rhys Meyers play King Henry. He is fabulous in this role. They couldn't have chosen better for the King or Anne Boleyn (Natalie Dormer plays her). This is a great series. I can't wait for Season 3 to come out!


It' Monday...that means time for The Bachelorette.

That's all for now.

K

No comments: