Friday, May 15, 2009

Tomorrow is the day (or night)!

I have been looking forward to tomorrow for several months. We will finally get to go to the Billy Joel/Elton John show. So excited! Can't wait to see them. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pics! I am sure there will be a post about how awesome it was tomorrow or early Sunday!

Rob is going back to Chicago on Sunday and will stay until the first week of June. I am going to fly there on Thursday and spend Memorial Day weekend with him. We are going to try to catch a Cubs game...it will be cool to go to a game at Wrigley Field. I think I will take the train into the city on Friday while Rob is at work and spend the day at the Art Institute. Plan to walk a lot and take in the sights. He will probably meet me in the city for dinner. Not sure what else we will do. Maybe Six Flags....

Went to see X-Men Origins tonight. It was ok...kind of long. Rob really liked it. I plan to see Angels and Demons on Sunday after I take Rob to the airport.

Oh, and I maintained my weight this week. No loss, no gain and that is ok with me.

Night
K

No comments: