Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Thinner Me

Rain, rain went away. Finally. Rob was able to take a couple of shots of me almost 30 pounds lighter. Still a tummy but it is definitely shrinking. I think I can tell the most through my face and the fact that I can pull my pants down without unbuttoning them. I was talking to Scott about it this morning and jokingly asked him if he wanted to see and he calmly replied "No, I think I'll pass". Not that I would have done it had he said yes. I still have a long way to go but I know I can do it! I physically feel better...not as tired. Now I just have to be more consistent with the exercise. I have taken my sneakers to work and have left them there. I need to start using them! My new goal is to walk at least 4 days. I figure I will start slow. I have to start somewhere, right?




Rob and I spent the morning with Scott. Then when he left for work we went to Costco, Home Depot, Michael's and had dinner at Tossed. They have the best salads. Rob went there because he knew that it is hard for me to eat out at other places. He sacrificed and had soup and salad for dinner which is not his fave! What a man I have!

Off to watch a movie with Rob.

Peace out.

K

No comments: