Friday, May 29, 2009

Random bits

Just some randomness running amok in my head:

1~TGIF I am so ready for the weekend.
2~Super excited to be heading to Jenni's for her annual yard sale tomorrow morning bright and early!
3~ Just finished watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Long and odd but great acting. Not sure I would watch it again.
4~Did I mention I love Netflix? Not sure why I waited so long to join.
5~Loving the June Studio Calico kit and add ons. I got it all this month. Bad girl!
6~Watching the last Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I am a Letterman girl but thought I should watch this final Leno show.
7~Dreading getting the garage cleaned out tomorrow for our yard sale next weekend. Doing it alone since Rob is in Chicago until Thursday.
8~Proud to have lost a total of 30 pounds!
9~Need to clean our bathroom....a chore I hate!
10~Scrapped a layout tonight....woot, woot. And I scanned and stitched it following directions from Jessica Sprague! The color is a little off and I used my Apron Lace punch on the edges which you can't see very well. Think I will scan it in 4 pieces the next time I punch the edges. But it's a start and I learned something.



Off to try to get another layout done.

K

No comments: