Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend recap

Hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day. Mine was fine. Rob and I hung out with some friends and then just had a very low key evening. Rob and our friend, Paul, did install under cabinet lighting for me on Saturday. I love it! So much more task lighting now. One thing I really don't like about my kitchen is that the lighting is not good. So now it is better. Still want to call the electrician and have recessed lights put in over the sink and install a new light fixture over the island (must get rid of fly catcher fluorescent)!

Yesterday I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic and loved it. It was a good light hearted movie. Afterward I went to Kohl's and picked up a few clearance items. Then home to watch the new Amazing Race. I have to say I just love that show! I would love to go on it!

I am off work today....gotta love being a government employee! Plans for today include coloring my hair, grocery shopping and an afternoon of scrap booking. I am so excited to use my new Studio Calico kits! Hopefully I will have some pages to post later. Off to cover the grays!

k

No comments: