Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thanks

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the well wishes for Rob. He has an appointment with our family doc next week so I am sure we will get to the bottom of it soon. I truly feel like it is stress related since he has had the cardiac cath and it was totally normal. He was told he has a good ticker. It really means a lot to me that people we have not even met care about us. So thanks again my sweet friends.

I did go to my first Weight Watchers meeting last night. I will have to make a run to the grocery store before I can start so I will be starting the program on Sunday. I think this may be just what I need to finally win this battle. I will be posting updates on my progress mainly so I can have a visual record of my progress.

Anyone else following Lost? I still love watching this show. I find myself excited for Wednesday at 8pm. Loser, I know.

I am hoping to get some more layouts done this weekend. I still have lots of my Studio Calico main kit for February (Fortune Cookie) left to use not to mention the 2 add ons (Prosperity and Passion) I got this month! I love a good kit club and this one is the best one I have found.

Have a great day.

K

No comments: