Friday, February 27, 2009

She's here!

Lauren is here....it is so good to see her. I haven't seen her in a few weeks. We are talking and laughing. She is so funny.....I really missed laughing with her.

Tonight is Reveal Night over at Studio Calico. I am so excited to see the kit. The kits are always awesome! In fact, several of the girls have said this is their favorite kit ever!

We are leaving in the morning to go to Atlanta to celebrate my Dad's 75th birthday. We are taking 2 cars so Rob can leave early on Sunday to come home and pack for his business trip to Illinois. Lauren, Scott and I are going to stay on Sunday and go to the High Museum to see the Terra Cotta Soldiers and the Louve exhibit and then will go to see the King Tut exhibit at the Civic Center. No telling when we will all be able to go again. Rob has no desire to go to the High and he has already seen King Tut. I am really looking forward to both. May also make a stop at Ikea and H&M.

Ok, all most time for reveal. Back with more on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

K

No comments: