Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow Day!

We don't see much of the white stuff here in Nashville so when it does snow everyone gets excited! Had some big fat flurries this morning. Nothing really stuck though. Probably a good thing since drivers here aren't used to the snow and don't really do a great job of driving in it. Kinda glad I had the day off for MLK day. Ahh, the joys of a government job....too bad they didn't give us the day off for the inaguration.

Spent some time last night working on my project 365. Also have uploaded my Dec Daily pics to Shutterfly for printing. I know I am way behind...what can I say??

Here are a few pics of our little snowfall....off to watch Lost Season 4 (or finish it since I have already watched some). Lost starts Wednesday and I can't wait!




that's all for now.
k

No comments: