It's time for the latest edition of Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Enough with the phone calls (i work at a call center and it's Friday and i have had enough calls this week to last about 2 weeks).
2. My workplace causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving Manny's pizza (from Manny's House of Pizza in Nashville-the best NY style pizza I have had outside of NY).
4. Scott makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to Atlanta next week.
6. Weight loss has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a movie, tomorrow my plans include steamcleaning the carpets and Sunday, I want to relax and scrapbook (same as every Sunday)!
that's all for now.