Saturday, November 22, 2008

one day late.......

was reading emilie's blog and she found a great blog called friday fillins....so fun thought i'd play along even though i am a day late!

1. The last band I saw live was the Eagles.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being with my family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even started. UGH!
4. Thoughts of scrapbooking/card making fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a smaller size.
6. Bagpipes make me want to plug my ears.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Twilight (since this was supposed to be answered on Friday), tomorrow my plans include laundry, mattress shopping, a trip to Target for a turkey and to pick up photos and Sunday, I want to paint our hallway!

so fun....i think i will do this every friday! do you like to answer random questions? i sure do....link me up if you do too!

that's all for now.

No comments: