Saturday, October 25, 2008

productive day.......


got up this morning and went to vote with my son who voted in his first Presidential election today! so proud of him. i did notice that there were a lot of young people there. that made me happy. everyone needs to get out and vote!! took this crazy shot of him wearing his I Voted sticker although i don't really think you can see it. he so loves having his picture taken (if you couldn't tell). after voting we went to breakfast at Waffle House. i had a pecan waffle, hash browns smothered and capped and OJ. it was so good and fun to go out to breakfast with my 2 favorite men!

after breakfast we went to the local pumpkin patch. it was so fun! scott had a great time petting all the animals and love the fact that a calf sucked on his finger! we got some big pumpkins for rob to carve and some gourds and corn for me to decorate with.




off to work on my project kit from Jenni Bowlin Studios. want to get it finished today.

peace

k

No comments: