Friday, October 17, 2008

my four things......

i saw this done on Kristina's blog and thought it would be fun to play along. so here's my four things list:

4 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO

1) living in Germany for the second time and loving it
2) working in the mailroom and trying to find another job that i would like better
3) hanging out with friends and enjoying travelling in Europe on the train
4) christmas shopping for family so i can get the boxes sent in time

4 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY

1) finish up a report i am doing at work
2) unload the diswasher
3) date night with hubby
4) stop at Publix on the way home for milk

4 RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND

1) mr myagi ain't got nothin' on him
2) he brought me Manny's pizza for dinner
3) he is trying to get ticket to Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift for us
4) he is passionate about his work

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD

1) busperson at a seafood restaurant
2) secretary for a lawyer
3) bank teller
4) burger king team member (where i met hubby)

4 MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE

1) Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2) Gone with the Wind
3) Bring it On (cheesy i know, daughter was a cheerleader)
4) Sex and the City

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN

1) Germany
2) Italy
3) Poland
4) Czech Republic

4 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT

1) Alaska
2) Rome (didn't get to go there when in Italy last time)
3) Grand Canyon
4) New York City (haven't been there since i was a freshman in college)

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH

1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Ugly Betty
3) Dancing with the Stars
4) Brothers and Sisters

4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

1) i went to Culinary School
2) i had my first baby at 20
3) i sang at my high school graduation
4) i could eat pizza every single day of my life

if you play along, link me up! i love to see these. they help you to get to know people better! TGIF!!

peace

k

No comments: