Friday, May 14, 2010

Five for Friday (Anthropologie Edition)

I seem to have an obsession with Anthropologie.  I want it all.  It is my goal to wear only Anthro when I am rich and skinny........Ha!  I have wishlisted my fave dresses and am patiently waiting (or not so patiently) for them to go on sale.  I have it on good authority that there will be a monster of a sale announced on Tues.  Keeping my fingers crossed!  So without further adieu, my fave dresses.


1.  Cooling Palette.  Love the pastel dots and the fact that it might make me look like I have a waist!

    2.  I love the bright, summery colors in High Seas.
    3.  Yellow.  The ultimate summery color.  I don't always look good in it but i think Ipanema would be fine.  I love that it does not cling to all my jiggly parts.
    4.  Ruffles.  Need I say more.  Stamp Art is totally me.
    5.  Lobster anyone.  Salty Seas makes me want to go to Maine for a lobster feast.
    There are so many more that i love.  But i wanted to stick to the "five" theme.  Oh, and head over to Studio Calico for sneaks of June's kits.  They are full of summery goodness. 
    happy weekend!
    xoxo
    K

No comments: