Friday, March 12, 2010

Five for Friday....the rainy day edition

  1. Yes,  it is raining.  Makes me want to stay in bed.  But there is work to be done so there will be no lounging in bed for me today.
  2. Found out on Wednesday that Rob is coming home from CA.  His mission is complete.  He will fly back (he is home right now) tomorrow, pack up his stuff and make the cross country drive home.  It will be nice to have our family back together again.
  3. I have hit the 45 pound mark.  I weighed in on Wed evening and lo and behold i lost 2.4 lbs!  Now to just get the other 40 off and I will be a happy, happy girl!
  4. I have been getting spoiled this week.  I have been chauffeured to and from work each day, dishes have been done (and not by me!) and dinner has been ready.  Nice!
  5. I have been STARVING this week.  Not sure what is up with that.  Seems like I can't get enough to eat.  Just hope I haven't gained back the 2.4 I lost! 
Hope y'all have a great weekend.  i will try to be a better blogger.  been a little busy this week.  Plan to get some scrapping done this weekend.  I really have missed it.  Haven't scrapped in a while.  Take care.

xoxo
K

No comments: