- i love lists! i make a list almost every day. to do lists, gift lists, grocery lists, meal lists....you name it i list it! my fave is the honey do list. not just for my honey but for me too. i make a list of things that need to be done around the house to be completed through the week so i don't have to spend all my time on the weekends doing chores. leaves more time for shopping and scrapping that way! i have been a list maker all my life......
- just ate a bowl of high fiber cinnamon swirl oatmeal for lunch. yum.
- i wore black flats today cuz i thought there was black in my shirt. um...not so much, it is brown, my friends.
- getting amped up for this weekend. going to the ATL to see my parents. a long overdue trip!
- lauren still loves her job! this is great news.....
- wedding plans (for scott and becky) are moving along.....slowly but surely.
- really enjoying working on my projects for Yesterday & Today (class with Ali E at BPS). it's good to look back through old photos and reconnect with memories. found a pic of my Pop-pop that i just love. don't have many of him. think i will frame it and hang it in my scrap room. i still miss him even though he's been gone 22 years. loved him.........
- working hard at the old job. lots to do and not enough time in the day to get it all done. let's just say i am never bored at work. guess that is a good thing.
- have given up soda. gasp! am now getting a route 44 unsweet iced tea in the morning. a girl still needs her caffeine, ya know?
- hoping to have lost some weight when i weigh in on friday. i have hit a plateau and am having a hard time getting over it (hence the giving up of said soda).
- love the fact that i have some sweet internet friends that leave sweet comments and send great emails just when i need it. you know who you are!