Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ABC's of Me

Found this on another blog and thought it would be fun! Here goes:

ABC's of me
A - Age: 43 (ugh!)
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Dusting
D - Dog's name: no dog here
E - Essential start your day item: Kashi waffle and RT 44 diet coke
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play(ed): none for me
J - Job title: Customer Service Rep
K - Kid(s): 2 grown one girl, one boy
M - Mom's name: Fran
N - Nicknames: Karnen
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope, fortunately
P - Pet Peeve: laundry left in the living room chair
Q - Quote from a movie: I am terrible at movie quotes so i'll use "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One younger sister
T - Time you wake up: 6 ish
U- Underwear: yes, i wear it
V - Vegetable you dislike: beets
W - Ways you drink your coffee: don't drink coffee
X-rays you've had: teeth only
Y - Yummy food you make: lasagna
Z - Zoo favorite : tigers

That's all folks! Have a great day!
K

No comments: