Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday!

and time for another installment of Friday Fill-Ins:

1. I'd really like some sleep right now.

2. OWWWWWWW is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is nine tenths of the law.

4. I want to bathe(because he is always greasy looking and dirty although I guess he is supposed to be but I like clean men) Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like chocolate and graham crackers (this is the first thing that came to my mind.

6. The to-do list goes on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home after a long day at work, tomorrow my plans include heading to Atlanta to see my parents and dig through old photos and Sunday, I want to relax!

that's all for now.

k

be on the lookout for a giveaway to celebrate my 200th post next week.....this is post 199!

No comments: