Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Got some scrapping done

After the Inaguration I got some scrapbooking done. I did 2 layouts and got the cover of my December Daily album done. I hadn't scrapbooked in a while so it felt good. I really want to start doing this more often. I need to take some time to be creative. I always plan to and then something happens. If you have noticed on my Friday Fill-In posts, I always plan to scrap on Sundays. I need to work to make this reality. Unfortunately, life gets in the way most weekends. Here are the layouts (I did not take a picture of my album cover).




I am feeling much better. I think the rest did me a lot of good. Back to work tomorrow.

I am watching the Inagural Ball on tv. Can't wait to see what the new First Lady is wearing. This is most important (lol)! Maroon 5 is on right now. I love them!

that's all for now.
k

No comments: