Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

Jessica did this on her blog today and I thought it would be fun so here goes:

1~I sang "Yesterday" by the Beatles at my high school graduation with my best friend

2~I probably have enough scrap booking supplies to last me 5 years (with the exception of adhesive)

3~I love watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows. I have watched every season.

4~I love going to concerts (as you can probably tell by my previous post)and am so glad we live in Nashville because we get some great ones here.

5~I am a movie junkie (my ornament this year from Rob said movie buff on it).

6~I married at 19 and had 2 children by the time I was 22.

7~I have lived in Germany for 6 years.

8~Venice, Italy is my favorite place on Earth!

9~I have had a secret crush on Donny Osmond since I was about 10 years old (sad but true)

10~I went to Culinary school but sadly did not finish. I love to cook.

11~I love the smell of fresh sheets and would put clean ones on every day if I didn't hate doing it so much.

12~I miss my kitty every day (he died Aug 2007 from old age).

13~I love to read and have a stack of books as high as my dresser to read.

14~I like doing laundry just hate putting it away.

15~I hate going to the grocery store (I wish they would hurry up and invent "Jetson's food")

16~I know way too much about scrapbooking "celebrities"( I am a blog reading fool).

17~There is a skinny girls living in me and she is just dying to get out!

18~I would love to live in New York City. I have some strange obsession with it. My husband could never live there.

19~I love to travel and have been to Italy, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Austria and lots of different states. It is my goal when I retire to travel a lot more.

20~I was an Army wife for over 20 years and loved it! It was difficult at times but there is no better feeling than knowing your husband is serving his country with pride.

21~I used to be very organized....not so much anymore. I am working on it.

22~I hate clutter. Enough said.

23~I love pjs.

24~I win tickets on the radio a lot.

25~I have an addiction to lip balm.

that's all for now.
k

ETA Stay tuned for a giveaway....this is my 197th post and I will be doing a giveaway for my 200th!

No comments: