Friday, December 05, 2008

it's Friday fill in time........

here we go....



1. Snow sucks (just let me say that i grew up in PA and have had my fill. that's why i live in the South now).

2. I'm looking forward to seeing Carrie Underwood in concert on Sunday.

3. Target is the best store ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is I Love Lucy.

5. I'm done with making my Christmas cards.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is spending time with my family.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include painting and cleaning out the pantry, going to a Christmas party and Sunday, I want to scrapbook and shop a little before the Carrie Underwood concert!

that's all for now. i'll be back later with festive post!

k

No comments: