Thursday, August 07, 2008

just a quickie...........

had a comment left for me asking what the Twilight series is about. without giving it all away, it is about a teenager and a vampire and is a love story....strange but so hard to put down. i am almost finished with New Moon so will start Eclipse soon. can't wait to read them all....

i am home waiting for the A/C repairman. keeping my fingers crossed it is just a freon leak....we'll soon see. he should be here in the next 15 minutes or so...

have to get started on my project for Project Catwalk. may work on that while the A/C is being repaired.

peace out

k

ETA: yippeeee. it was only a freon leak. my house is now cool downstairs. i did pick out the photos and some supplies for my PC project. also got dishes and a load of laundry done. very productive time....

No comments: